Life's Little Memoirs

art,love,friendships,movies,books,food,fashion,travel.. anything goes.
" my quest to finding joy in life's simple moments"
-- DORINA


Tuesday, January 13, 2009

there's always a first time

Okay.so,this whole blogging thing that is going on nowadays seems to be really the 'in thing' nowadays. I know the blog thing is like going on for years already and spreading so much in the internet and i found it quite interesting.Since i can't beat all those unbeatable bloggers who find themselves very much addicted to this blogging thing,well,maybe i could just join them instead.As the saying goes, "if you can't beat them,join them".So here i am,writing my first entry.I think i'll make blogging as my hobby from now on.It's like,i could include it in my list of favorite 'past-time-thing-to-do'.Yah,i think it would be great having a journal that is like posted online and just writing whatever ideas that are coming in one's mind--in my mind to be exact.Hmmm..might as well enjoy the blogging mania going on in the world.This is actually my first entry here and i got to say this,i think i'm actually having fun right now..just typing the things that cross my mind.
This might not be a perfect entry or what.what can i do,I'm just a newbee here.There's always a first time for everything, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment