Life's Little Memoirs

art,love,friendships,movies,books,food,fashion,travel.. anything goes.
" my quest to finding joy in life's simple moments"
-- DORINA


Monday, January 19, 2009

fight for my heart


If you’re an avid fan of one tree hill like me, you probably would notice this drawing once you set eyes on it. If you’re thinking that this is one of the works of Peyton Sawyer (played by Hilarie Burton), indeed, you are right. Just to give a background, Peyton’s character in one tree hill is a girl who definitely has passion towards arts and music. Usually, she expresses her emotions through her drawings and abstract works.
I found this drawing while I was surfing the net; I was astounded to find a site or a fanpop for that matter that features peyton’s art. I certainly am truly awed by her drawings throughout the whole one tree hill season episodes; her love for art is evidently seen by her superb works. No words need to be said, she simply unleashes her true emotions in her works.

1 comment:

  1. Ms. DOREENA

    Through the work of art, may it be a piece of music or a painter's brushwork, we can send a message in a better way. The film and the subject matter you have narrated in this post is like a proof of this.

    I am very mcu thank full that I am in your reading list.

    Naval Langa
    SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
    PAINTINGS GALLERIES

    Another Interesting Blog
    LIFESTYLE AND RELATIONSHIP

    ReplyDelete