Life's Little Memoirs

art,love,friendships,movies,books,food,fashion,travel.. anything goes.
" my quest to finding joy in life's simple moments"
-- DORINA


Saturday, January 17, 2009

A dash of color

picture taken from: 2008 Art Therapy Association of Colorado

I guess my passion for arts, painting and stuffs related to these had always been there. Since childhood, I used to draw, color and paint. Anything that comes into my mind and if I’m in the mood for doing art stuffs, then I’d quickly find pieces of paper, grab a pencil or coloring materials and the next thing that happens, I’m there on the table or floor sketching and doing artsy things. Even if my drawings and paintings are quite nonsense way back childhood, still I call it my work of art. Then I grew up, I still have that innate passion for paintings and colors; this time, I call my ‘works of art’ my so-called-masterpiece.


2 comments:

  1. You must have the most colorful blog I have ever seen! Bravo! I am your follower now, Cheers!

    Compliments of the M.IV,
    Clayrn Darrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clay,
    thank you for the compliment.I also visited your blog and guess what? i am so impressed with your blog.I am now your follower too.keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete