Life's Little Memoirs

art,love,friendships,movies,books,food,fashion,travel.. anything goes.
" my quest to finding joy in life's simple moments"
-- DORINA


Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lazy day today

Oh, it’s been raining the whole morning already and I bet it will still go on the whole day. The weather today is so gloomy, not to mention it is indeed very very rainy outside. I should have gone out for island hopping today but I’d have to say, change of plans due to the unstoppable rain. Instead of complaining and whining because of the heavy rain, I might as well enjoy it and find ways to make the day interesting despite the never ending raindrops. The fact that the rain hasn’t stopped since it started early dawn, the weather is way too conducive for sleeping, be lazy, pig out while watching a movie and couch potato stuffs I guess. But, on the brighter side, due to this hazy weather today, I get to enjoy the pleasant and calming sound of the rain. The weather is just so serene; it’s the perfect time to spend time alone and feel the breeze of the cold weather. It is the perfect time to grab a cup of hot coffee paired with a cinnamon or a cookie maybe, go read a novel and just relax as I feel the frosty atmosphere overwhelm me.

No comments:

Post a Comment