Life's Little Memoirs

art,love,friendships,movies,books,food,fashion,travel.. anything goes.
" my quest to finding joy in life's simple moments"
-- DORINA


Tuesday, November 2, 2010

back to blogging

It's been ages since i last posted an entry in my blog. It has already been more than a year. sheeesh! been so long already. I must say, i had already forgotten about this blog. It was just today that I was de-cluttering my email inbox when I happen to stumble upon this certain email about my blog which I started January of last year. Well, my blog became so dormant for so long due to some busy and hectic schedules. But now, I'm back to blogging again.

Last year, I focused my blog about ART stuffs. Now, I decided to just basically blog about anything and everything -- to share my very own life's happy treats.

Come and join me as I share my life's little memoirs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment